Handwheel Type Aseptic Sampling Valve With Butt-Weld Ends
HANDWHEEL TYPE ASEPTIC SAMPLING VALVE WITH BUTT-WELD ENDS -（SPV-10）
SPV-10 series is an aseptic sampling valve with auto reset handle, it is designed for sterilization before and after sampling.
Open (Sampling): the manual valve is opened by rotating the handle (adjusting) or by activating the lever. (ON-OFF)
Closed (Sterilizing): the built-in spring closes the valve and keeps the channel open between the hoses through reverse process in order to sterilize. If the medium is steam, a small pressure relief valve (optional) on the outlet is recommened.
- Sizes available: 1/2″, 1″ (DN15, DN25)
- Inlet connections: butt-welded, tri-clamp, threaded, tank connector, multi-channel pipeline connector
- Outlet connections: butt-welded, tri-clamp, hose barb.
- Body material: AISI 304, AISI 316L
- Seal material: VMQ (Silicone), EPDM
- Max. working pressure: 87psi (6 bar)
- Temperature range: 14°F to 248°F (-10°C to 120°C)
- Dry steam: 266 °F (130 °C), (29psi, 2bar)
- Operation: auto reset handle